<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>INNOVV Forum | Alexander | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.innovv.com/members/adf/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.innovv.com/members/adf/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alexander.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 21:50:37 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24a17c9297c6faa126ca2c15adde2443</guid>
				<title>Alexander started the discussion Records for 1hr then cannot read files in the forum K6 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/records-for-1hr-then-cannot-read-files/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:38:57 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/records-for-1hr-then-cannot-read-files/">Records for 1hr then cannot read files</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have a K6 which will record perfectly for approx one hour on a U3 256MB card.</p>
<p>I have tried two different U3 cards and also a cheap C2, the C2 drops frames and sometimes cuts the record length short, but does record, also for a max of 1 hour.</p>
<p>For the files associated to the first hour, I can see thumbnails on the device connected to my phone,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6955"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/records-for-1hr-then-cannot-read-files/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06db94aa9f35ae5ee8ebfb269bcbf50c</guid>
				<title>Alexander became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/news-feed/p/6953/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:01:35 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		