<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>INNOVV Forum | Gian Luca | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.innovv.com/members/brusuillis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.innovv.com/members/brusuillis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gian Luca.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:28:31 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3a3b578d670c7d89c646274668c4db8</guid>
				<title>Gian Luca replied to the discussion Loop recording has failed in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/loop-recording-has-failed/#post-7477</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 08:30:26 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/loop-recording-has-failed/#post-7477"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Loop recording has failed</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The same thing happened to me yesterday too. I wanted to watch a video from my current trip and realised that the SD card had filled up back in June and the K7 hadn’t deleted the old videos – it had simply stopped recording. That’s a real problem!</p>
<p>I ask Hans:</p>
<p>&#8211; How do I reinstall the firmware?</p>
<p>&#8211; I’ve set the loop to 1 minute – is that not right?&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6992"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/loop-recording-has-failed/#post-7477" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcdea62a60037d540f4430a6b10201fc</guid>
				<title>Gian Luca became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/news-feed/p/6990/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 08:25:29 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		