<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>INNOVV Forum | TEGLAS | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.innovv.com/members/tony_cj/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.innovv.com/members/tony_cj/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for TEGLAS.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:28:31 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">427f17bd7d828a1d85897ee5eb8fee1b</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7471</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:59:11 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7471"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I sent complaints to <a href="mailto:joey@innovv.com" rel="nofollow">joey@innovv.com</a>, and they gave me instructions on how to check everything. I followed all their directions, yet the system still doesn&#8217;t work. After seven emails—during which they had me swap connectors, check the memory card, and so on—they are now refusing to reply. They had me switch connectors around, change the card,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6987"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7471" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9335a65f0deaebdd2fa7322bc386a970</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7468</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 03:15:52 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7468"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have explained the issue with the seller in every possible way and followed all the steps they required; I paid for removal and reinstallation four times, yet the seller shows no interest in resolving the problem with a product that broke after less than six months of use. However, that is not an issue, as I am filing a complaint with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6981"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7468" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b23c3ffc8acf94978b8f1410e83ebc8f</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7372</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 15:26:54 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7372"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>and the warranty how to proceed? must the entire system be dismantled from the motorcycle and sent somewhere or how?&gt;</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7deb4bf0b053302517d5c7f5b7045afe</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7370</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 11:01:14 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7370"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It&#8217;s a bit crazy to have to buy x cards of different sizes to be able to use a system paid for with 300 euros.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">222d0425c23509fc4e00a210c047c98f</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7368</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 10:43:17 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7368"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I copied IN-K7-1.bin which I need to put on my SD card and insert into the DVR.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b69bb45f6fea7ac414deff24fad6f4b8</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7367</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 10:41:35 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7367"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I don&#8217;t understand what TF card you are talking about from 8 to 32 gb? I use a 256 gb SD card</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1c8ebceb26c51ae3b811232ac653284</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7365</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 10:25:34 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7365"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>the motorcycle is a yamaha mt09 sp 2024 . i formatted it from the application. that&#8217;s exactly what i&#8217;m trying to say i don&#8217;t see the 2 cameras in the application and the rear camera doesn&#8217;t record. only the front camera records for a few seconds when the engine starts then suddenly stops. what do you mean by ,, To make sure the firmware&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6845"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7365" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">025e1801048797e97727ded0f823ed02</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS replied to the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7363</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 09:53:27 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7363"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>in the application no matter which one I set, only the front camera is visible. I checked the plugs, everything is ok, tight, clean and dry. the SD card is U3 V30, especially for cameras like this. I formatted the card and it does the same thing. I changed the card and the same problem. It initially records for a few seconds on the front&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6841"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/#post-7363" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a19c7e4e020418ee771a5621fead2533</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS started the discussion k7 camera not working in the forum K7 Dashcam</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 05:24:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/">k7 camera not working</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello. I bought a k7 camera from you. For some time now I have noticed that on the screen in the application it only shows me the front camera even if I try to change it or show my front camera and rear camera. The rear camera does not record at all. On the remote control where the camera appears, the green icon flickers. The footage that&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6743"><a href="https://forum.innovv.com/forums/discussion/k7-camera-not-working/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5e6835547ccdfaa913905e64c9d3535</guid>
				<title>TEGLAS became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.innovv.com/news-feed/p/6741/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 05:15:09 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		