INNOVV K3 Dashcam Installation | Tiger 900 Rally Pro | No Talking | Ep 2 (Video)

INNOVV K3 Motorcycle Dashcam System

*Below video is from ADV Dan. Please kindly click here to visit his YouTube channel.

Watch me as I install Dash Cams to my Triumph Tiger 900 Rally pro.

The Tools used to make this content:

Main Camera – Sony a7iii

External mic – Rode Video micro

Bike – Triumph Tiger 900 Rally pro

Editing software – Davinci Resolve Studio

k3-dashcam-1-1

BUY NOW

Related Articles

The Differences Between Motorcycle Dashcam and Action Cam

Action cams are popular among riders who want to capture their adventures on the road, but they may not be the best choice for a motorcycle dash cam. A motorcycle dash cam is a device that records video and audio from the front and rear of your bike, and it can provide valuable evidence in case of an accident or theft. Here are some of the main differences between action cams and motorcycle dash cams that you should consider before buying one.

What to Look for in a Motorcycle Dash Cam

Riding a motorcycle is an exhilarating experience, but it also comes with its fair share of risks. To ensure your safety on the road, a motorcycle dash cam can be a valuable addition to your gear. With a wide range of options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. we will discuss the key features to look for in a motorcycle dash cam and highlight why the INNOVV motorcycle dash cam stands out from its competitors.

Responses