INNOVV K1 Motorcycle Dashcam System was Installed on 2018 Ducati Multstrada 1260

Paul installed INNOVV K1 Motorcycle Dashcam System on his Ducati Multstrada 1260.

I used a mini ball- joint camera mount from ‘Joby’ for the front camera. Rear camera was screwed on over the tail lamp using one that came in the kit.

Thanks for the sharing from Paul and hope you will enjoy your riding life.

Related Articles

K2 Motorcycle Dashcam install on a 2018 Harley Ultra Limited (FLHTK)

A few words and pics of a K2 motorcycle dashcam install on my 2018 Harley Ultra Limited (FLHTK).

With pre-planning install was fairly straight forward, the only major components I had to remove were the front fairing, tank, seat and left side bag.

Don’t get too freaked out about the tank removal, it’s really not that difficult, just 6 bolts, 1 screw, a plug, drain hose and a quick release fitting … a tip, the less fuel you have in the tank the lighter it is.

Also I did partially pop the wiring chase under the tank to ensure the wires weren’t pinched when routing, it’s an easy opening, just some plastic tabs to release.

INNOVV K1 Motorcycle DashcamSystem Installation on 2008 Goldwing

My goals in mounting INNOVV K1 motorcycle dashcam system were to have easy access to the memory card and the trigger button to save video segments. I also wanted to minimize any interference the wiring would present during disassembly of the bike for servicing (removing plastic panels, etc.). My starting point was the following video, which places the recorder in the rear top case.

Responses