INNOVV K1 installed on a 2016 Harley Davidson TriGlide Ultra

Here are a few newer pictures of my Harley Davidson TriGlide with the INNOVV K1 motorcycle dashcam system installed.

Can you spot the cameras?

Look just above the Right Turn Signal.

Center above the trunk under the TourPac.

GPS installed.

DVR fixed in holder.

Related Articles

K2 Motorcycle Dashcam install on a 2018 Harley Ultra Limited (FLHTK)

A few words and pics of a K2 motorcycle dashcam install on my 2018 Harley Ultra Limited (FLHTK).

With pre-planning install was fairly straight forward, the only major components I had to remove were the front fairing, tank, seat and left side bag.

Don’t get too freaked out about the tank removal, it’s really not that difficult, just 6 bolts, 1 screw, a plug, drain hose and a quick release fitting … a tip, the less fuel you have in the tank the lighter it is.

Also I did partially pop the wiring chase under the tank to ensure the wires weren’t pinched when routing, it’s an easy opening, just some plastic tabs to release.

MO Tested: INNOVV K3 Motorcycle Dashcam Review

Back in 2016, I reviewed the INNOVV K1 dashcam and really liked it with one exception, a lack of weatherproofing. Next, we tested theINNOVV K2, finding it much improved. Well, the INNOVV K3 motorcycle dashcam is here, and it has reached what I consider to be peak functionality as a motorcycle dashcam. Regular commuters in urban areas should consider this as an option to use to protect yourself from false claims in the case of a mishap.

Responses